St. Albert the Great seeks to find qualified applicants for the position of Religious Education Assistant. This individual reports to the Coordinator of Religious Education. This is a part-time position with 12-15 hours a week with some flexibility in the schedule. The ability to work Sunday 9-11:30 AM during the school year is required.
– Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
– Proficiency in using software such as Microsoft Excel & Word and Google Sheets & Docs
– Ability to use standard office equipment
– Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality
– Must be self-motivated
– Maintain and keep updated hard copy and electronic information for the RE Office
– Fill requests for catechist classroom needs and supplies
– Help with the open & close operation of class on Sundays
– Record weekly attendance
– Maintain sacramental records appropriately
– Prepare the altar server school schedule
– Keep religious education fee payments updated and recorded properly
– Follow up with volunteer training compliance
– Assist and support the CRE in accomplishing parish and office goals as needed
The selected candidate will be required to successfully pass a background and criminal record search via Safe Parish.