Mt. Notre Dame High School – 711 East Columbia Ave. Cincinnati, OH 45215 (513) 821-3044
Posted: April 1, 2021
Grades 9-12: Assistant Principal for Student Development/Full-Time (Year-round): Mount Notre Dame High School is seeking to hire a full-time Assistant Principal for Student Development. The Assistant Principal for Student Development serves as a senior administrator and functions as a key member of the Administrative Team. This position is responsible for creating and maintaining a safe, healthy, and supportive culture and environment that promotes the intellectual, physical, social, emotional, and spiritual development of students. This position includes oversight for school safety, discipline and school environment, the main office, the health and wellness portion of guidance counseling, spirit and student activities including clubs, athletics, dance team and theatre, and the MAP (My Action Plan) Program.
The Assistant Principal for Student Development is accountable for the following key priorities:
- Leads and serves as a member of the senior administrative team to oversee school operations, activities and events.
- Identifies, implements, communicates and evaluates student development programs that enable students to grow academically, spiritually, emotionally and spiritually including programs that support emotional health and well-being.
- Creates and implements policies, practices and procedures that inspire students to show respect for all members of the school community.
- Creates a safe, secure and positive school environment that allows students and staff to focus on their learning and development.
The ideal candidate will have
- A minimum of five years of experience as a teacher leader or administrator in a Catholic high school
- A strong technology skillset is integral to success in this position
- Experience with school SIS and LMS systems
- Master’s degree required
- Administrative licensure should be completed or in process
Mount Notre Dame seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented faculty and staff from a diverse candidate pool. Our goal is to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills and to reflect the learning community we serve.
Contact: Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to Mrs. Karen Day, Principal at [email protected].
Catholic Required: Yes