Seton High School – 3901 Glenway Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45205
Posted: July 21, 2021
Food Service Worker/Cafeteria: Seton High School is an all-girls Catholic high school sponsored by the Sisters of Charity. The Food Service Worker- Cafeteria, works in the Cafeteria, upholds and models moral code consistent with the teachings of the Catholic Church, the Sisters of Charity and the mission of Seton High School and ensures all communications (written, printed, digital, verbal) are consistent with the Catholic Church and the mission of Seton.
The Food Service Worker is appointed and dismissed by the President of Seton and reports to the Food Service & Catering Manager.
Schedule- 25-29 hours/week (8am-2:30pm possible, hours would vary)
Job Goal- Provides food service to create a well-organized, smooth- functioning lunchroom experience for the students, employees and visitors of Seton High School.
- Assisting in the preparation of main dishes and desserts
- Preparation of vegetables, making sandwiches, salads, hot breads, etc.
- Operating kitchen and serving equipment, such as mixers, slicers, dish machines and vending machines
- Setting up serving counters and serving food
- Washing dishes and utensils
- Cleaning equipment and areas within the kitchen and lunchroom
- Acting as cashier and performing other tasks as needed
Skills- Basic math and customer service skills, ability to stay focused and on task in a kitchen where food is prepared in large quantities
Physical Requirements- Ability to stand for long periods of time, use hands throughout the shift in food preparation and cash register, lift 10-20 pounds on occasion during shift
Education- GED or High School Diploma preferred
To Apply: Please email a resume to the attention of the HR Manager, at [email protected]. Please note “Cafe” in subject line of your email. No phone calls please.