The Diocese of Covington’s Catholic Charities ministry is seeking to hire a full-time Clinical Director for our faith-based counseling programs. Fifty percent of the Clinical Director’s responsibilities involves the administrative and clinical supervision of our counseling programs, and supervising our mental health, pregnancy, and adoption programs. Duties include staff coaching, training, accountability and evaluation, programmatic quality, and quantity assurance measures. The remaining fifty percent of the Clinical Director’s responsibilities involves providing direct service outpatient counseling.
Candidate requirements include:
- actively practicing Roman Catholic in good standing with the Church;
- a Master’s degree in Social Work (preferred) or Counseling;
- a minimum of five years’ clinical counseling experience;
- three years of management or supervisory experience;
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker certification (preferred), or Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor with supervision designation or supervisor certification eligible;
- previous experience with diverse populations, which may include children, adults, couples, families, those with mental illness and substance use disorders, life transitions, all income levels, and various cultural backgrounds.
- experience with DSM 5;
- an ability to perform all the duties of an independent therapist, and to work either independently or collaboratively;
Salary and benefits are competitive.