The Director of Music Ministry is responsible for:
- Planning and leading the congregation at the two English weekend liturgies and all holy days.
- Responsible for planning and leading the music for all special English or bi-lingual sacramental liturgies including weddings and funerals.
- Directing the choir and cantors to prepare for the weekend liturgies.
- Review music submitted by our Hispanic musicians for the Spanish Masses
- If Music Director doesn’t play the piano or organ, they are responsible for regularly scheduling someone who does.
- Ensuring the instrumental and sound equipment is maintained.
A strong candidate will have strong vocal skills. Must be a practicing Catholic with liturgical knowledge. Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus. Must be able to pass a background check and be within compliance with the Decree on Child Protect prior to start of employment.