Mount St. Mary’s Seminary & School of Theology seeks an energetic and experienced Director of the Annual Fund. The Director manages and executes all annual giving activities including the design and implementation of a multi-channel appeal strategy, determines targeted segmentation and analyzes results to enhance revenue for unrestricted giving while also expanding the donor base.
Specifically, the Director of the Annual Fund will:
- Create, implement and evaluate a comprehensive, multi-year plan to increase both dollars and donors in support of the MTSM Annual Fund to meet annual revenue goals and strengthen giving
- Determine and execute segmentation strategies to maximize response rates and revenue
- Ensure the Bishop Fenwick Society members ($1,000 and above) are solicited personally by staff and volunteers, where appropriate
- Monitor and evaluate results
- Work in collaboration with the Vice President for Development & Relations and other members of the Advancement Office
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of measurable, relevant experience in annual giving or a similar field
- Proven success in face-to-face solicitation
- Proven management of giving programs
- Excellent writing and data analysis skills
- Commitment to the mission and message of the Catholic Church
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Mount St. Mary’s Seminary and School of Theology is the center for ecclesial formation sponsored by the Archdiocese of Cincinnati, and forms men and women to faithfully follow Christ and serve His mission by fulfilling their vocations in the Church. MTSM is a growing, vibrant organization with nearly 90 seminarians from seven different dioceses and religious orders and many more men and women working towards graduate degrees and certificates.