Purcell Marian High School – 2935 Hackberry St., Cincinnati, OH 45206 (513) 751-1230
Posted: February 17, 2021
English Teacher/Full-Time of Part-Time (2021-2022 School Year): Purcell Marian seeks applicants for: Full-Time or Part-Time English Teacher. Candidates must be zealous in mission, passionate for ensuring student achievement, and aspire to be dedicated members of the Purcell Marian family. Teachers will receive training on the IB approach to teaching.
Position Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement instruction for a diverse learning population across multiple academic pathways, including general, college prep, and honors.
- Incorporate instructional technology in meaningful ways.
- Utilize diverse texts, representing different genres, cultures, and countries of origin.
- Differentiate instruction for students with IEPs and 504 plans.
- Promote research, creative, and persuasive writing skills.
- Collaborate with colleagues on department and grade-level teams.
Contact: Please send a cover letter and resume only to Micki Spencer at [email protected]. Purcell Marian is focused on inclusivity and developing a diverse team.