Posted: October 8, 2021
Summary: The Maria Stein Shrine of the Holy Relics is on a mission to provide a place of peace, prayer and hospitality that enhances the faith life of every visitor. We are looking for a highly skilled executive director to help us fulfill this important undertaking. The executive director oversees the strategic and operational efficiency of programs and staff, develops the annual budget and drives continuous improvement.
- Create complete business plans for the attainment of goals and objectives.
- Set and meet annual fundraising goals, in partnership with the fund development director and the fund development committee to secure financial support.
- Oversee all external communication materials including: website, marketing materials, newsletters and social media content.
- Serve as the face of the organization and actively participate in external events.
- Build and lead an effective team dedicated to fulfilling the organization’s mission through highly successful program implementation, community engagement, and fundraising targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, human resources, or finance
- 3+ years of management experience, preferably with a nonprofit
- Knowledge of leadership and management principles related to nonprofits
- Experience managing budgets
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Practicing Roman Catholic
Compensation / Benefits Offered:
Competitive salary, Health/Life & Disability, Paid Holidays, and Simple IRA match.