Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception Church has an opening for a Hispanic Ministry Coordinator
This full-time position will be responsible for:
- Coordinating Spanish-language liturgies; online and in person
- Recruit, train and manage volunteers (greeters, Eucharistic Ministry, lectors, prayer writing/translation, announcements, recordings for online Masses etc.).
- Coordinating database of parishioner information for Hispanic families.
- Translate and assist families as needed.
- Coordinating Faith Formation
- Promote and connect Hispanic adults and families to parish faith formation programs (sacramental preparation, RCIA, Youth Ministry, etc.).
- Managing publicity, promotion, and communication of parish programs
- Assist with publication of the parish Bulletin, Social Media and website.
Bachelor’s Degree in Theology preferred.
Work collaboratively with pastoral staff.
Present on Saturdays (includes attending 7:00 PM Mass in Spanish) and for evening parish programs (online and in person) on scheduled weeknights.
Candidates must be fully bilingual Spanish – English.
Fluency in English and Spanish conversation, reading and writing is required.
Competency with social media and computer skills required.
Public speaking, presentation (online, video) skills preferred.
Resumes accepted through Friday, April 30, 2021. Position start date is Monday, July 5, 2021.