Elder High School – 3900 Vincent Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45205
Posted: July 20, 2021
Network Administrator/Full-Time: Elder High School, an all-boys Catholic high school located in Cincinnati, Ohio, is seeking a full-time Network Administrator.
An Associate degree and a minimum of two years’ experience of computer technical support is required.
- Perform troubleshooting of Servers, Switches, Access Points and other local devices
- Run regular data backup/restores to protect internal data
- Provide Level II help desk support to Faculty/Staff and Students
- Setup new PC’s for employees and students, testing hardware and software functionality
- Administer VMware, Veeam backup, AWS FSx Service, S3 Repository and Veeam Backup, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft 365, Sophos Endpoint, Internet Filter, Network Firewall, and Adobe Cloud Suite
- Proven experience as a Network Administrator
- Outstanding diagnostic, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft based networks, student-based software, and networking hardware
- Highly self-motivated and directed
Elder High School offers a robust benefits package including healthcare, dental, flexible/child care spending accounts, and 401K and Roth 401K retirement options with 4% employer contribution and a match up to 3%.
Contact: Applicants should send a résumé and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to [email protected]. Deadline for application is August 20th.