Catholic Charities Southwest Ohio is currently accepting applications for a Full Time Sales Coordinator.
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for helping grow AccuracyNow annual revenues by proactively developing viable prospects and closing deals. The main responsibility of this position will be the development and implementation of a sales program to advance the social cause of the agency.
The Sales Coordinator will help onboard clients, assist with the preparation of sales meetings; and develop a metrics-driven sales dashboard. Though the primary responsibilities include new client relationship management, opportunity identification and development, and data management, the Sales Coordinator will be flexible in conducting activities that contribute to the fulfillment of a dynamic business strategy with clients of various sizes and markets.
This position is based out of our Mid Pointe office location (7162 Reading Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45237), normal working schedule is Monday-Friday, 37. 5 hours per week, non-exempt, and reports to the Languages Services Director.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop a corporate sales campaign in the first 30 days, including the identification of potential clients.
- Create and implement a lead-generation social media campaign
- Achieve all lead generation and sales goals as directed by management.
- Build a prospects sales dashboard with monthly KPIs
- Develop sales materials for new and existing clients
- Onboard new clients in a timely and effective manner.
- Obtain and maintain strong leads referral relationships with local healthcare facilities and providers – case managers, discharge planners, social workers, nurses, physicians, insurance representatives, marketing staff
- Create and implement a public relations and community outreach plan to increase awareness of the brand and services
- Analyze competitive landscape, market trends and customer behavior
- Expand market share by continually engaging the business community, staying up to date on interpreting industry trends and opportunities, and promoting business services at industry networking events
Minimum Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in related field
- 3 years of past experience in corporate sales growth, customer retention service, or customer relationship management.
- Advanced sales and customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent business presentation skills
- Project management experience with numerous time-sensitive projects simultaneously
- Superb data-management skills using Excel, extracting data and measuring KPIs
- Ability to analyze language services data to optimize sales efforts
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Past experience in WordPress and Hootsuite
Starting pay range for this position is between $21.00-$23.07/hour, depending upon experience.
Catholic Charities Southwest Ohio is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. M/F/Disabled/Vets.