Holy Family Parish in Inverness, Illinois (Archdiocese of Chicago) is seeking a Youth Minister to build young disciples for Christ by developing and implementing a comprehensive approach to youth ministry:
- Love youth where they are
- Encourage youth in developing their relationship to God
- Provide Jr. High and High School teens with opportunities for spiritual growth
- Challenge teens to respond to God’s call to serve in their communities and world
This is a full-time position providing health, insurance and retirement benefits. Weekend and weeknight hours are required.
- Must be a practicing Catholic
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- A degree in Theology or Youth Ministry or related field is desirable.
- Certificate in Youth Ministry from a 4-year Catholic College/University is a plus.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in parish ministry
- An ability to work collaboratively