Procurator / Advocate Forms

No forms will be accepted from individuals. Case forms must be submitted by a priest of the Archdiocese or a certified Procurator/Advocate.


If a priest or certified Procurator/Advocate directed you to a specific type of marriage case form, you will find it here.  As the Tribunal website page directs, a person must first meet with a priest or certified Procurator/Advocate at a Catholic parish to determine what kind of case is needed for a specific marriage situation.  There are other types of cases such as Favor of the Faith, Lack of Required Dispensation, and ratum et non consummatum for which there are no forms here because they are very case specific and some require an initial formal interview.