- This event has passed.
Amplify Your Impact: Coaching Collaborative Teams in PLCs at Work
November 4, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Amplify Your Impact: Coaching Collaborative Teams in PLCs at Work® Virtual Workshop: A Live 2-Day Event with Tesha Ferriby Thomas
Highly effective collaborative teams are vital to the success of every professional learning community (PLC). During this two-day virtual workshop through Zoom, participants will increase their capacity to coach and support collaborative teams as they engage in continuous improvement. Learn how to provide the clarity, feedback, and support necessary for teams to grow in the right work, and leave with a plan for implementing best coaching practices in your school or district.
- Examine the current research and practices supporting coaching and collaboration
- Explore a promising new approach for providing effective, job-embedded professional development to teachers
- Discover a coaching framework anchored in the cornerstones of clarity, feedback, and support
- Learn how coaching collaborative teams can improve teachers’ instructional practices and lead to increased student learning
- Understand how to intentionally shift from coaching individuals to coaching collaborative teams
- Acquire tools, processes, and products for coaching collaborative teams in a PLC at Work