- This event has passed.
Become a Better Instructional Coach
January 20 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
There’s never been a better time to help your teachers meet the needs of their students by
enhancing your own instructional coaching skillset.
This free, four-part series provides you with the opportunity to develop and refine your practice,
monitor your effectiveness, and create a network of support throughout the Central Ohio community.
Over four sessions, we’ll discuss topics that cover:
• Relationship building and adult learning
• Coaching conversations/questioning stems
• Instructional context for student success (e.g., use of high-quality assessments and high-quality instructional
materials, learning environments, and digital learning tools)
• Role of data and tools for success and monitoring
• Essential elements in literacy/numeracy coaching that
impact student learning