- This event has passed.
How Leadership Works Institute
June 14, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
This new institute will focus on how leadership works best for instructional leaders by emphasizing the essential mindframes and research to effectively lead teaching, learning and change. This 3 pronged approach will help participants refine current practices to glean the greatest learning outcomes for both staff and students and make the most of the precious time they spend together.
Participants will learn about:
- The impact of leadership mindframes on school improvement success
- The strategies that work best for leading teaching, leading learning and leading change
Participants will be successful when they can:
- Discuss the 10 leadership mindframes and intentionally activate them as needed to lead school improvement efforts
- Adopt evidence-based practices for effective instructional leadership
- Support teacher clarity
- Lead for deeper student engagement
- Build a learning-focused climate for staff and students
- Lead and manage change using implementation science and de-implementation practices.