- This event has passed.
Launching the Writer’s Workshop Grades K-2
August 3 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
A framework of lessons to help launch your writing year
The first weeks of school can make or break your plans for leading an effective writer’s workshop.
That’s why it’s so important to start the year with a proven game plan for building better writers in grades K-2.
- Participate from the comfort of your home or school.
- Get live feedback and support during the workshop.
- Earn 5.5 hours of continuing education credit.
- Learn the pillars of an effective K-2 writer’s workshop.
- Build your own instructional calendar.