- This event has passed.
Reflective Practices for Teachers: Planning Next Year Using Your ACRE Data
May 25 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Using self-reflection within the second and third standards of the NSBECS and the ACRE part I and II results, we will together explore how student data can impact the school-wide programs in our Catholic schools, the spiritual life of students, and curriculum mapping in theology courses. Primary Audience: school leaders, teachers.
Presented by Jill Annable, Senior Vice President of Programs.
Teachers will participate in seminar-style mini-presentations and participate in small group discussions with colleagues throughout the country following each topic presentation. (NSBECS 1, 2, 3, 4) Topics will include:
- Mission and Catholic identity in our schools
- Spiritual life of our students
- Encountering Jesus Christ through retreats and service
- Religion course content, curriculum mapping, and course alignment
- Data analysis with school-wide impact