Elizabeth’s New Life Center operates Women’s Centers of Ohio (9 locations), Marriage Works Ohio, Youth Services, and Holy Family Prenatal Care. With 33 years of building a well-known ministry in SW Ohio, ENLC is seeking an Executive Director that can preserve our history and lead us into the future.
The primary function of the Executive Director is to carry out all executive responsibilities of the organization in order to ensure that services are provided in accordance with the center’s mission, vision, strategic plan and business plan.
- We are a Christian organization; our tenants are found in our four foundational statements.
- Our primary purpose is to protect unborn life.
- We believe in the sanctity of marriage between one man and one woman and the sacredness of the marital act.
- We promote Natural Family Planning (NFP) and we do not promote any form of artificial contraception or sterilization.
- We promote abstinence before marriage and fidelity within marriage.
For complete details click HERE.
Please visit elizabethnewlife.org/careers/ to complete the application process and submit a resume.