St. Xavier High School – 600 W. North Bend Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45224
Posted: March 22, 2023
Grades 9-12: Mathematics Teacher 23-24 School Year/Full-Time: The successful candidate will have a strong commitment to Catholic education and willingness to work with a talented and motivated student population and faculty colleagues. The successful St. Xavier teacher is dedicated to developing the whole person in academics, religious growth, and commitment to others.
– Ohio Teaching certificate in Mathematics or equivalent
– Degree(s) in Mathematics (preferred)
– Successful teaching experience (preferred)
– Understanding of educational theory and practice
– Ability to use technology inside and outside the classroom
– Commitment to working with a diverse student body
– Willingness to collaborate with others
– Experience teaching Geometry, Pre-Calculus and Calculus is desirable
– Classroom management skills
– Experience with Jesuit education is desirable
To apply, visit our website.
Application Deadline: Friday 4/3/23