Please scroll down to view the Leave of Absence video and materials.
The Department of Human Resources offers the highest quality of service by developing with its partners a work environment that is built on trust and respect for each individual and maintaining the dignity of the human person.
The Department of Human Resources provides development, oversight, training, support and direct services in the area of Human Resources for archdiocesan offices, parishes, schools and other archdiocesan institutions while ensuring compliance with its mission, the values of the Catholic Church, and relevant governmental regulations and professional standards.
Please check out our Leaves of Absence video and supporting materials which can be used should you have any situations arise.
Leaves of Absence Issues - PBMA Meeting
IRS increases mileage rate for remainder of 2022
The Internal Revenue Service today announced an increase in the optional standard mileage rate for the final 6 months of 2022. Taxpayers may use the optional standard mileage rates to calculate the deductible costs of operating an automobile for business and certain other purposes.
For the final 6 months of 2022, the standard mileage rate for business travel will be 62.5 cents per mile, up 4 cents from the rate effective at the start of the year. The new rate for deductible medical or moving expenses (available for active-duty members of the military) will be 22 cents for the remainder of 2022, up 4 cents from the rate effective at the start of 2022. These new rates become effective July 1, 2022.
2022 IRS Mileage Reimbursement Rates
July 1, 2022, standard mileage rates for the use of a car, van, pickups or panel trucks will be:
- 62.5¢ per mile driven for business
- 22¢ per mile driven for medical or moving purposes
- 14¢ per mile driven in service of charitable organizations (unchanged as it is set by statute)
The mileage rates above can be used to calculate how much employers should reimburse employees who use their own cars for business purposes. Taxpayers always have the option to calculate the actual costs of using their vehicle, instead of using the standard mileage rates.
Guidelines for Posting Open Positions to the Archdiocese of Cincinnati Human Resources Career Opportunities Page
- You must be an affiliate [agency, institution, parish, school or religious congregation] of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
- Outside postings are permitted if an affiliate of another Arch/diocese.
- Please send administrative job postings to [email protected] and school related postings to: [email protected].
- When submitting job postings, please do not send the complete job description. Send a condensed version with the most important aspects of the position including contact information.
- If available, we can link your job posting to your website.
- All jobs will be posted for one (1) month unless otherwise specified.