Please scroll down to view the Leave of Absence video and materials.
The Department of Human Resources offers the highest quality of service by developing with its partners a work environment that is built on trust and respect for each individual and maintaining the dignity of the human person.
The Department of Human Resources provides development, oversight, training, support and direct services in the area of Human Resources for archdiocesan offices, parishes, schools and other archdiocesan institutions while ensuring compliance with its mission, the values of the Catholic Church, and relevant governmental regulations and professional standards.
Please check out our Leaves of Absence video and supporting materials which can be used should you have any situations arise.
IRS increases mileage rate for 2023
The Internal Revenue Service today announced an increase in the optional standard mileage rate for 2023. Taxpayers may use the optional standard mileage rates to calculate the deductible costs of operating an automobile for business and certain other purposes.
The standard mileage rate for business travel will be 65.5 cents per mile, up 3 cents from the midyear increase setting the for the second half of 2022. The rate per mile driven for medical or moving purposes is 22 cents for qualified active-duty members of the Armed Forces, consistent with the increased midyear rate set for the second half of 2022.
2023 IRS Mileage Reimbursement Rates
January 1, 2023, standard mileage rates for the use of a car, van, pickups or panel trucks will be:
- 65.5¢ per mile driven for business
- 22¢ per mile driven for medical or moving purposes
- 14¢ per mile driven in service of charitable organizations (unchanged as it is set by statute)
The mileage rates above can be used to calculate how much employers should reimburse employees who use their own cars for business purposes. Taxpayers always have the option to calculate the actual costs of using their vehicle, instead of using the standard mileage rates.
Guidelines for Posting Open Positions to the Archdiocese of Cincinnati Human Resources Career Opportunities Page
- You must be an affiliate [agency, institution, parish, school or religious congregation] of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
- Outside postings are permitted if an affiliate of another Arch/diocese.
- Please send administrative job postings to [email protected] and school related postings to: [email protected].
- When submitting job postings, please do not send the complete job description. Send a condensed version with the most important aspects of the position including contact information.
- If available, we can link your job posting to your website.
- All jobs will be posted for one (1) month unless otherwise specified.