Mount St. Mary’s Seminary and School of Theology (MTSM) forms men and women to follow Christ faithfully and serve His mission by fulfilling their vocations in the Church.
Mount St. Mary’s School of Theology is seeking a full-time Director of Recruitment and Admissions who will report to the Academic Dean in consultation with the Dean of the School of Theology.
- Direct all recruiting and admissions efforts conducted for MTSM’s School of Theology.
- Work with the Marketing and Communications Specialist to develop content, marketing materials, and outreach plans for all School of Theology certificate and degree programs.
- Utilize the customer relationship management (CRM) aspects of the admissions database, including maintaining relationships with all prospects, inquiries, and applicants.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with diocesan offices in the surrounding region, parishes, local nonprofits, and other key constituencies to drive recruitment.
- Develop, implement, and assess strategies to improve retention and graduation rates across all School of Theology programs.
- Track and report on retention by degree program.
- Track individual student persistence and advocate for their continuing progress.
Necessary Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing, communications, admissions, enrollment, or allied fields.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in business, education, communications, or social sciences, etc.
- Excellent written, verbal, and electronic communication skills.
- Strong technical facility with computer software, including databases and Microsoft Office.
- Commitment to supporting the mission of MTSM.