Job Information: St. Maximilian Kolbe, a parish of 3,200 families, is seeking a full-time Pastoral Associate for Finance and Human Resources.
The Pastoral Associate for Finance and Human Resources serves as a staff resource in support of the pastor, fulfilling parish administrative needs regarding the financial and personnel responsibilities of the parish, and contributing through this work to the advancement of the Gospel within the parish.
- Active member of a Roman Catholic parish is preferred
- Knowledge of how the parish operates
- Knowledge of archdiocesan policies
- Ability to prepare and plan a budget
- Good record-keeping skills
- Ability to supervise and manage
- Ability to work cooperatively with a variety of people
- College degree and/or five to ten (5-10) years business experience preferred
- Knowledge of financial, personnel and physical resources management preferred
- Computer skills and knowledge of accounting required
Deadline to apply: July 28, 2021