The Archdiocese of Cincinnati provides employees the opportunity to access wellness programs that assist with financial wellbeing, emotional wellbeing and physical wellbeing. We understand that each individual has unique needs and we strive to offer a holistic benefit package that can assist with each employees overall wellbeing.
- Follow this link to the Retirement webpage for more information on the 401(k) Plan and the former Lay Employee Pension Plan
- Anthem Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) offers financial wellbeing assistance to all employees at no cost.
- Anthem Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is offered to all employees
- Anthem offers Life Health Online for Behavioral & Mental Health
- Educational materials give guidance around aspects of your physical health
- Monthly newsletter has great ideas on how to stay healthy and strong
Live Well Monthly Newsletter
Call the Anthem 24/7 NurseLine to talk with a registered nurse about your health concern, wheether it be allergies, fever, types of preventive care, or other topics. The nurses are able to help you determine if you need to see care, and if so, the urgency. Spanish speaking nurses and translators are available.
If you prefer not to speak to a nurse, you can access the AudioHealth library of prerecorded messages on more than 300 different health topics in both English and Spanish. You can access these messages by calling the NurseLine and select the option for AudioHealth library.
Ever wish you had a go-to source for all of your questions about pregnancy? Now, you do. Future Moms is a program that can answer your questions, help you make good choices and follow your health care provider's plan of care. And it can help you have a safe delivery and a healthy child.
Sign up as soon as you know you're pregnant. Just call Anthem's toll free number at 800.828.5891. A registered nurse will help you get started.
You will have access to:
- A toll-free number so you can talk to a nurse coach 24/7, about your pregnancy. A nurse may also call you from time to time to see how you're doing.
- The Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy book that shows changes you can expect for you and your baby during the next nine months.
- A screening to check your health risk for depression or early delivery.
- Other useful tools to help you, your doctor and your Future Moms nurse keep track of your pregnancy and help you make healthier choices.
- Free phone calls with pharmacists, nutritionists and other specialists, if needed.
- A booklet with tips to help keep you and your new baby safe and well.
- Other helpful information on labor and delivery.
On LiveHealth Online, you can:
See a board-certified doctor 24/7. You don't need an appointment to see a doctor. They're always available to assess your condition and send a prescription to the pharmacy your choose, if needed. It's a great option when you have pink eye, a cold, the flu, a fever, allergies, a sinus infection or another common health issue.
Visit a licensed therapist in four days or less. Have a video visit with a therapist to get help with anxiety, depression, grief, panic attacks and more. Schedule your appointment online or call 1-888-548-5432 from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM, seven days a week.
Consult a board certified psychiartrist within two weeks. If you're over 18 years old, you can get medication support to help you manage a mental health condition. To scheduled your appointment call 1.888.548.3432 from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM seven days a week.
Just use your smartphone, tablet or computer with a webcam. It's so convenient, almost 90% of people who've used it feel they saved two hours or more and would use it again in the future. Plus, online visits using LiveHealth Online are already part of your Anthem benefits. The copay for a LiveHealth Online visit will only be $10!
Wellness Champion Volunteer commitment
Wellness Champions act as ambassadors for the Archdiocese of Cincinnati’s wellness program. They serve to help promote the goals of the program, cultivating wellbeing among employees by sharing tools and resources to support a healthy and productive lifesytle for our employees.
Wellness Champions are the inspirational voice for their peers.
Understand and communicate how “Health, Vitality and Finance” are beacons of well being and how the Archdiocese believes in and invests in each.
Actively support the Archdiocese of Cincinnati’s efforts to cultivate a culture that supports total wellbeing, including health and quality of life.
Encourage employee adoption of the wellness program and help position the program for success
Help promote and oversee initiatives and resources for his/her location and peers. We encourage Wellness Champions to schedule two to three events per year in different areas of wellness to foster a well-rounded experience for engaged employees.
Represent his/her location by collecting ideas and feedback, sharing with other champions and vendor partners, and ensuring that the voice of each location is heard.
Coordinate activities, share information, encourage participation, and create excitement around wellness.
If applying for Wellness funds, the Wellness Champion is expected to attend monthly Wellness Champions calls.
What is the time commitment?
The time commitment depends on location size and the Wellness Champion’s enthusiasm for promoting the program. The anticipated commitment is anywhere from three to ten hours per month. This includes: organizing and promoting initiatives; attending monthly webinar training/collaboration calls; and/or organizing local wellness committee meetings at your location.
Wellness Champions will receive training on a monthly basis via webinar and will receive monthly communications that include suggestions and resources for possible wellness initiatives to implement at their location.
If you would like to become a Wellness Champion at our location contact Jeannine Frank.